Introduction to bioinformatics - Turbo version
- Introduction to Bioinformatics, turbo version (#27622) is a 5-point, MSc-level, intensive version of the full semester course Introduction to Bioinformatics (#27611). The curriculum of the first part of this course is the same as 27611, and the second part consists of project work. This course will be taught in English, and is a practical oriented, introductory course to the field of Bioinformatics, aimed at post-bachelor students. This course is offered every June on the DTU Lyngby campus. All students from DTU and other universities are welcome.
- Please see the Course Program 2013.
- Applying for the course
- If you want to participate in the course, please sign up through the Studies Division - "studiekontoret" - at DTU. If you are not enrolled at DTU, you have to sign up as a guest student. If you are not a student in a Danish university, you may be able to enroll under Open University.
- For more information
- Please contact Aron Eklund (Associate Professor, course responsible), Bent Petersen (Assistant Professor, course responsible) or Dorthe Kjærsgaard (Center and Course Administrator).
- Course #27622 on DTU Coursebase
- List of all CBS courses