Bioinformatics For Human Biologists
Bioinformatics for Human Biologists
One week intensive course for students at the "Human Biology" study-line at Panum.
- Course organizer: Thomas Holberg Blicher, Novozymes/CBS.
- Course co-organizer: Isa Kristina Kirk, CPR.
- 2013: September 2013 (Mon 16th - Fri 20th)
- 2012: October 2012 (Mon 1st - Fri 5th)
- 2011: January 2011 (Mon 3rd - Fri 7th)
- 2010: January 2010
- 2009: January 2009
The curriculum consists of hand-out notes and the computer exercises themselves. There is no formal text-book. All needed reading material will be available online, linked directly from these pages. The material can be read on a day-to-day basis.
The course is pass/fail based on participation (both lectures and exercises).
Where and when
The course takes place at various locations at the Panum Institute, Faculty of Health Sciences, University of Copenhagen. Please see the programme for more details.
The course runs Monday to Thursday in Week 38 from 9:15 till ~16:30 (or whenever the computer exercises of the day have been completed).